5 Steps to Qantas Certification?
We get our clients great audit scores so they start supplying their new customers in as little as six weeks.
- Written to meet new SQF Ed 8 Requirements
- Procedures for key processes documented
- Production records streamlined and maintained
- Written specifically to answer customer requirements, including any SQF or BRC requirements
- Initial write up and implementation OR
- Rewrite, simplify and streamline OR
- Tidy up
- 1 - 3 Days
- Identify and fill gaps
- HACCP Audit Conducted by QMS Audits
(Exemplar Global, NFSA Level 4 Auditors)
- GFSI Certification Audit (Eg. SQF Ed 8 or BRC)
*Base standard certification requirements for companies vary from basic HACCP certification through to GFSI Certification, such as SQF and BRC.
- Onsite audits by representative of large customer, such as Q Catering, Spotless, AB Mouri, Mondelez, Nestle (1 - 3 Days)
- QMS Audits can attend the audit to support you through the process
Certification for Farms, Packing Sheds, Processors, Distributors, Manufacturers & Food Service
Click on a Customer or GFSI Standard to find out how QMS Audits can help you to achieve and maintain certification with a simple, streamlined system.