5 Steps to FeedSafe Certification?
We help them to develop HACCP Plans, write Quality Manuals and conduct internal audits. We even turn up at the audit.
We get our clients great audit scores so they start supplying their new customers in as little as six weeks.
- Must be FeedSafe certified within 12 months of joining.
- visit www.sfmca.com.au/membership
HACCP Training (Optional)
- In-house Stockfeed HACCP Training (1 Day) OR
- Public HACCP Training (2 Day)
- Written to meet FeedSafe requirements
- Procedures for key processes documented
- Production records streamlined and maintained
FeedSafe Quality Manual
- Initial write up and implementation OR
- Rewrite, simplify and streamline OR
- Tidy up
- Onsite Audit (1 Day)
- Completed by 3rd party auditor or QMS Audits